News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bass Series is out

Started by madbean, January 16, 2021, 11:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Bass Series has launched and is now available in the Store.
BoomBoom - Brassmaster
Junk Trunk - Chunk System Agent 00Funk
Gas Tank - Chunk Systems Brown Dog
Edgelord - Ibanez SB-7
Also, the "2020" version of the Rangemaster is out. That completes all the updates for the 1590A project which I started at the beginning of last year.

- I'll have a youTube demo available in a couple of days. You can find good demos of the original units there as well.

cooder

Those look amazing... I don't play bass, but I'll forward this to the bass player in my band. He might get onto me to put some together, I wouldn't be surprised.
And also Jimi needs them to go with his phasers, doesn't he just?
BigNoise Amplification

Bio77

Those look sharp Brian!

Am I about to give up on my New Years resolution to build less and learn more Eagle?.............Yes, I am  ;D

dawson

A fine spread indeed!

The Junk Trunk and Gas Tank will be forced upon a fellow band-member bass player, although he may have to wait for me to finish a set for myself first..
Huge thanks for making these circuits available.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

drezdn

jimilee

Woohoo!!! I can't wait to get them going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Feral Feline

KILLER!

Loads of love given to us bass players! Mm Goi Sai (Thank you very much).

Lurked a long time here, but still feel like I don't know my way around the place, so je m'excuse if this is ill-placed but I noticed the Gas Tank doesn't have the mids nor active-passive switches of its predecessor, the DirtNap. Pourquoi?

Thanks a gain for the Low-end Love,
FF

mickey.bellinello

Just finished JunkTrunk an Gas Tank! Simply Amazing!!!

Do you plan to realize some other bass stuff???

It would be great!