News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dandy Horse

Started by Bio77, July 27, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

Finally got this dialed in.  Needed a couple of times through to get the trimmers set.  The learning curve on these 3007 builds is rough, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Thanks to all the people on the forum who answer my dumb questions!

alanp

That is pretty dang sweet!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Boba7

culturejam

Worthy of a Viking saga!

Man, I'm way too lazy to build something that complex.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

drog_trog

ahiddentableau

Awesome!  You really nailed the graphics/look of the thing!  Did you design the pcb yourself or is it available in the community somewhere?

czapa tranzystor 2

Turnip-Tone

stringsthings

How did I miss this?  I love everything about this!
All You Need Is Love

lars

Very, very nice. I was wondering if anybody made a pcb for the PolyChorus. I'll have to take a look at what Lectric-fx has to offer these days!
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

jubal81

Spot on. Seriously impressive work.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

HamSandwich

Quote from: lars on August 18, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
Very, very nice. I was wondering if anybody made a pcb for the PolyChorus. I'll have to take a look at what Lectric-fx has to offer these days!

You will not be disappointed

somnif

I hope it gets back in stock soon, it was on my list of things to purchase once I was pulling a paycheck again and its disappeared in the meantime. (The joys of a teacher's pay schedule).

Also I had never realized the Echo Flanger, PolyChorus, and PolyFlange were the ~same circuit in different boxes. Would've made finding decent quality youtube demos a lot easier!  :-[