News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Great Destroyer

Started by flanagan0718, August 16, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hello all,
This is my layout of the "Machete". The Machete Schematic was designed by Rej and his team at grind customs fx. This is an Ugly Face with LFO mods. The LFO has an on off switch that turns the lfo off. I designed the PCB out of "need", I have a friend that is looking for one and Rej's store is down. I asked if I could do my own layout and the "unicorn slayer" gave me permission. I am trying to get batter at posting my builds here. I've just been posting them on my IG account and always for get to post them here. Any way her are some pictures and a quick video. Thanks for looking / watching.

And the Video

cooder

Awesome, great build and pcb work there! Shame the flux shows so much on white boards...
What's that unusual rate pot, has some strange writing on back? Anything special going on there?
I still have a populated Machete here that I want to box into some manic project.
BigNoise Amplification

ahiddentableau

Great project.  Is the name a refence to the Low album, or is the shared name coincidence?  I love that album.

pickdropper

Nice clean build and the layout looks good.

But the OCD in me desperately wants you to clean the flux residue off that board.  ;-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

bcalla

diablochris6

Great build, and it sounds awesome. Who knew such a great destroyer could be so cute?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

stringsthings

Very nice build and demo!
I like the purple LED w/metal bezel.  Also that robot on the inside is a nice touch.
All You Need Is Love

Govmnt_Lacky

flanagan0718

Thanks for the kind works guys! I'll have to check out that Low album. Also the flux is super annoying to look at. Probably the last time I order white PCBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nzCdog

Woah. I just read the PCB, that's Freq'ey! See what you did there? Some nice buildin Mike ☺️

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.