News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Can you see my weener?

Started by brucer, August 19, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brucer

I'm working stage crew this weekend for the Salmon Arm Roots & Blues festival.  Last night The Family Stone were the headliners.  The backline folks didn't have enough wahs to go around (LOL!), so I loaned my MB Weener Wah to the lead male vocalist/keys/guitar player.  Crappy picture from my cell cam, but it's the bright green LED pedal he's playing with here on Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin).

It sounded way better than when I play it!  Thanks Brian for a great project!

EBK

Awesome!

And hilarious thread title.   ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

stringsthings

It's nice to see floor monitors in 2018.  I've gotta have those when I'm playin' live.
All You Need Is Love

Muadzin

Are airline weight restrictions that bad nowadays that a guitarist can't even bring his own wah pedal along?

Aleph Null

This is the only forum in which I would click on a link with that title—especially at work! Thanks, Brian, for providing such a wonderful space.

Quote from: Muadzin on August 20, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Are airline weight restrictions that bad nowadays that a guitarist can't even bring his own wah pedal along?

Yes. Though it probably has as much or more to do with keeping touring costs down.

cooder

So does your Weener now feel a bit more fawnkee or more like "are you experienced"...? :o

Very cool though. Your Weener is endorsed by musical royalty.

I don't think jokes about the name of this wah project will ever stop... and why would they?
BigNoise Amplification

TNblueshawk

Not everyone likes their weener stomped on but congrats Bruce.
John