News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Favorite Big Muff combos

Started by amcmann95, August 27, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amcmann95

Hey everyone!

Ive previously completed a crazy big muff project where I shoved a wolly mammoth, nyc big muff, green ringer, and a jfet boost (Picture attached somewhere in the post hopefully, if it works; if not, here: https://imgur.com/pU85mMx)

Out of a fit of madness I decided to do another one and see if I could shove more in there. I wanted to see what your favorite things to stack with a big muff were. I was thinking an escobedo duende jfet boost (JHS Mini bomb), the NYC B.M., a fuzz factory, and a green ringer possibly. Any other suggestions? I think if I stagger the footswitches with 3 up, 2 down, I can get 5 in there easily, so I have one spot left. 

cooder

You've found your calling by all looks... there maybe some room for a LPB-1 in there as well?
BigNoise Amplification

Muadzin

If there was ever an argument that those big EHX enclosures are way too big I think you've just proven it. So big you can turn them into a multi FX.

lars

Quote from: amcmann95 on August 27, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
Any other suggestions? I think if I stagger the footswitches with 3 up, 2 down, I can get 5 in there easily, so I have one spot left.
Apparently, an MXR Distortion II stacks very well with a Big Muff. I personally haven't tried it, but at least one mildly successful album was made using that combo. ;D
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....