News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dreamtime Delay

Started by madbean, September 05, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I now have about an hour each day between when everyone leaves and the contractor shows up. So I did the Dreamtime today, I'll do the UberTuber tomorrow and Headtrip on Friday.

drog_trog

jjjimi84

That sounds really great, I am excited to see/hear what you do with the fv-1. How hard is it to write patches and flash them to the eeprom?

madbean

Quote from: jjjimi84 on September 05, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
That sounds really great, I am excited to see/hear what you do with the fv-1. How hard is it to write patches and flath3sh them to the eeprom?

Writing to the EEPROM is easy since all the MBP projects will include the connections to do it in-circuit. All my projects will include pre-programmed patches, too. I'll include a tutorial in the doc on how to do the ROM.

For writing your own patches I will be doing a small video tutorial on SpinCAD to show the basics. It's pretty straight forward once you know some fundamentals. After the video you'll know how to create some basic effects that you can build out with your own ideas.

jimilee

Very clean sounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

p_wats

selfdestroyer

Really cool Brian! Nice small package. Look forward to seeing your SpinCAD vid also. I have been spending some time in it as of late also.

sjaustin

Aentons

ahiddentableau

spinCAD tutorial for patch writing would be rad

cooder

Very nice, sounds fab!
Quote from: ahiddentableau on September 05, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
spinCAD tutorial for patch writing would be rad
Yes I would also find that very interesting at least to understand what's the basic idea.
BigNoise Amplification

alanp

I think I'll have to get one of these :)

I've got a Moodring board kicking around that I could pair with it!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website