News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A couple builds I just finished

Started by flanagan0718, September 07, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hey all,
Here are a couple builds I just finished for my friend Bruce in Pray For Sound. The Admirer is a Hamlet Delay with a momentary feedback switch. The trimpot in the base plate controls when the oscillation starts  after pressing the switch. Hats of to Jon (midwayfair) for making a truly beautiful sounds delay. I absolutley love this circuit.
The second is a Sunn model T preamp. The PCB was developed by Benoit at Coda Effects. Super fun and very MASSIVE sounding. Thanks for looking.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K92Js_6W7GU/W5HPuLfU9nI/AAAAAAAACs4/7Sgyh58LbzkJu0SgvMF3AOPbZzYjG7kzACLcBGAs/s1600/Photo%2BSep%2B05%252C%2B12%2B35%2B54%2BAM%2B%25281%2529.jpg

-Mike-

woolie

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

matmosphere

Very nice! I didn't realize someone had mad the Sunn Model T boards, interesting.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Matmosphere on September 07, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
Very nice! I didn't realize someone had mad the Sunn Model T boards, interesting.

https://www.coda-effects.com/p/black-hole-pcb.html

Very cool / fun build I highly recommend it!

selfdestroyer

Those look Great! I am a sucker for the Sunn logo also. That ninja timmer is awesome.

-Cody

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

mjg

I really enjoy your 'eyeball' themed graphics.  Creepy but nice.  :)

bcalla

jimilee

Those are so clean. Nicely executed. I've always thought about a trim pot like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

diablochris6

Truly epic! Clean as always. That Sunn pedal is now on my radar of things to build.

Where did the eyeball image come from?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Leevibe

Gorgeous builds! I like what you did with that little trim pot on the delay. Very cool.

benny_profane

Very cool! I just finished the coda effects model T preamp myself. Always interesting to see what direction others take. And you're right: it is quite massive indeed.

flanagan0718

Quote from: diablochris6 on September 07, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
Where did the eyeball image come from?

That was actually inspired by an enclosure Dan Miner did for me.

Thanks for all the kind words guys I'll do a demo and get it up ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machfrequency

Great job mate. Real clean, inside and out.  :)

nzCdog

They look great Mike!  Very cool graphics and that trimpot underneath is a great idea 8)