Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ProfessorPoopyPedalPanorama.com Simulcast and Twinface Demo

Started by jjjimi84, September 09, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Time for another demo......

You will chuckle if you listen.

For this demo I am using the ProfessorPoopyPedalProjectsPanorama.com Simulcast and Twinface with the D3lay and Radium springs in the effects loop. For the rhythm guitar track it is a fender stratocaster into the simulcast into a 50 watt plexi into a Two Notes Torpedo with delay and reverb in the mix. When it gets to the chorus I just move to position two and play a little softer.

For the solo I am running a strat into the Twinface on the silicon side with BC108 transistors, Hfe 174 on Q1 and 203 on Q2, into the simulcast with the gain switch in the middle position using the bass cut to trim the woofiness. From there is into a screamingly loud JTM45 miced with a E906 into a Neve style preamp into the audio interface. There is delay and reverb courtesy from the D3lay and Radium Springs.

I hope you can mind some of the flubs, I have been posting demos of songs I have always wanted to learn but am way to lazy unless I have a reason. Pedal demo-ish things is making my fingers hurt and doing David Gilmour bends was just brutal, I did three takes of the solo and just picked my favorite.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/dan-keclik/pedalpcbcom-simulcast-and-twinface-demo[/soundcloud]

jjjimi84

selfdestroyer

jjjimi84

Thank you very much for saying so. Pink Floyd had a killer groove to them.

mjg

Hey, not bad!  The solo sounded pretty good to me.

jimilee

I love some Gilmore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification