News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MBP Dirt Baby!!!

Started by jjjimi84, September 29, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

This thing is a wonderful delay, sounds really great and just has that thing about it where you want to play it all of the time. I am hoping to post an audio demo with it by tonight, with its cousin the Moodring and the naughty fish with the kingslayer for good measure. Great delay and I look forward to building the total recall to do a side by side.

nzCdog

Tis a thing of beauty...  Nice build!  8)
I have a total recall to build too, really pumped for when I finally get time to do it.

ahiddentableau

I hope you do that video comparing the DB and the TR--that's a good idea.  I'd be keen to hear (or not hear) the difference.

jfrios

What do you use to paint your enclosures? they look great.

Boba7

That looks great!!

It's a great delay for sure. I usually run mine on 18v though, better headroom (in the dry path, doesn't affect the delay path)

Good job!!

jjjimi84

I am going to try to start upping my game and getting into doing videos, I want to make sure my audio demos are not too terrible before I graduate to t posting to youtube. There will for sure be an audio demo comparing the two as soon as the total recall is built.

As for paints, I went to hobby lobby in April and bought testors acrylic paint kit and the five dollar set of brushes. I have since broaden my paint set to include some of the enamel based paints and two sets of five dollar brushes. I think total I have about forty dollars invested into painting pedals. I will say as much as I paint I have yet to successfully seal a pedal to protect it. I tried using modge podge on the back of one and i did not like the result. I do have some spray stuff to try but I am lazy.