News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Guitar PCB mania?

Started by Ekimneets, October 09, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekimneets

Is this place legit?

I ordered 40 euros of pcb's in September and they charged my paypal. I actually forgot about it, but remembered a couple of days ago. They show the order still processing. I have e-mailed twice and no response.

I probably just need to be patient, but I was just wondering about others experience.

-Mike
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.

somnif

I ordered from them a couple times ages ago, but nothing recently. My orders back then went fine, just wasn't a huge fan of their boards.

Ekimneets

Thx, I'll chill out then.

-m

Willybomb

I've gotten a number of boards off him via the facebook diystompboxes(unofficial) group before he started his business and he's usually been really prompt. Maybe pm Gonzalo Segovia in that group....

Ekimneets

Actually, he just got back to me.

Seems they were having some process problems with one of the boards i bought.

He was really stand up and even offered any two boards for free.

What a contrast from AmplifiedParts.com

-Mike

tone seeker

Yea, guitar pcb, has always been good at filling orders for me. Also
offers deals, and sales, every so often. Great seller

gordo

Barry's been in this game for the long haul too.  He was one of the originals back when everyone was still etching boards by hand.  Very stand up guy and still (from my perspective) the best hookup wire in the business.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Willybomb

pcbguitarmania.com as opposed to guitarpcb.com - it's getting confusing with all these variations on pedal, pcb, guitar...

gordo

Oops. I stand corrected. Free plug though.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

thesmokingman

at least I know what to expect as I continue to eyeball a sansamp with onboard rotary switches and that dls mkiii I've been begging others to do for some time now
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX