News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Sale coming Thursday Nov 1st - for a good cause

Started by madbean, October 31, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Thoughts and prayers with Peter and his family, hope all the operations and recovery go as well as possible!
Will definitly get some boards, will sort out a US based shipping address for this.
Great and very kind of you Brian to offer and organize this!

Quote from: brucer on November 01, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Have to say that I'm with others who are amazed a family in a western, industrialized country needs to raise funds for a basic surgery.  Very thankful for the system where I am.  Still, feeling for Peter and happy to have offered a small contribution.

This.
BigNoise Amplification

diablochris6

Ordered a few boards to support the Rutters.  Prayers for the welfare of the whole family.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

matmosphere

I don't keep up with the other forums much. Could somebody please post the direct link to the GoFundMe?

madbean

Ekimneets

I didn't realize he lives very close to me. I donated what I could.

-M

Typo'd from my iphone
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.

madbean

We are already at $450 as of this morning. You guys are killing it!

matmosphere

As my workshop unfortunately was demolished a few months back and I don't have anywhere to build right now, I'm going to probably donate directly.

Boba7

Quote from: madbean on November 02, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
We are already at $450 as of this morning. You guys are killing it!

Hey that's great! And the gofundme thing is going pretty well too.

How lucky we are in France to have such a good healthcare system.

zgrav

Peter deserves a lot of credit for being able to make this huge shift now to adjust to this situation.  Also seems like he has been planning some longer term changes to the instruction he provides in the high school to broaden the subjects.

alanp

Flicked a few bucks on gofundme. He's a good person (with good sub-people and fellow-person, too :) )
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

cooder

Just ordered Pinball, Pale Horse, Merman and a Dragon, every bit helps I guess and what better reason to build some more pedals based on Peter's excellent work.
BigNoise Amplification

madbean

Boba7

stringsthings

Very cool.   I have many VFE projects in the backlogj .... will keep me busy for quite some time.

Thanks to Mr and Mrs VFE!
All You Need Is Love

cooder

Quote from: madbean on November 03, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
Closing in on $750!
Would be great to crack a grand...
Good on ya for getting this going, Brian!
BigNoise Amplification