News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Eoo3: Programmable Looper/Switcher/Midi Controller

Started by Marshall Arts, November 01, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall Arts

Finally fixed it. Filtered the power for the display with an RC low pass filter (390 R and 1000 uF). Will play around with values and display brightness over the weekend, but I consider this problem to be solved.

brejna

Great news! What is next? :)

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 6 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

Marshall Arts

Quote from: brejna on January 24, 2019, 11:39:16 AM
Great news! What is next? :)

- Minor tweaks.
- Re-Program for Alphanumeric Display instead of plain number display (same driver, no issues expected).
- PCB makeover: Buffered input, separate AGND and DGND. Extra DC filter in power supply (copy from proco Rat).
- order PCBs. :-)

gordo

Put me down for this.  I still haven't finished the Linda but could probably reuse the enclosure.  This is very exciting.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Marshall Arts

Testing rig... Quite a setup. Everything works, though. Finalizing PCBs and fine tune on a completed build in some weeks.

cooder

Yep there's a few wires and stuff on the breadboards....! Amazing work!
Mad Professor level... ;)
BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

This is so sweet.

I have that same midi controller! It can be a handy little guy.

Marshall Arts

With the new design (Bank up/down, display) , I will have to rearrange some buttons, and as the old looper is working, I decided to order a new enclosure. Well, actually three,  because the supplier would charge 25 € extra if I ordered only one. The good news: The new enclosure is only 59 cm rather than 60 cm long. Why? Because 60 cm is the limit for international shipping without going bancrupt. So, with packaging, I can stay under 60 cm. Still, it's not cheap:

I will have two enclosures to sell, 36 € each (inclunding the end lids and screws) plus shipping (and maybe some customs).

Shipping:
4,93  Germany
8,89    EU
15,89 International

As I said, it's not cheap, but if someone is interested, PM me. Of course, I will only ship it once everything is build and tested and I would include the PCBs (in the usual price range) as well...

Marshall Arts

Boards are designed and I will order them in the next weeks. Waiting for 17 momentary switches from aliexpress... 40 days, they say...

Meanwhile starting to work on documentation:

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

brejna

Can't wait to see final build..

Marshall Arts

1st is Version one. 2nd is for me. 3rd is pre-ordered if the PCBs work. 4th can still be preorderd.

Marshall Arts

Quote from: brejna on February 08, 2019, 12:49:31 AM
Can't wait to see final build..

It's coming, and I've never been more excited with a build. I have updated the enclosure labelling (see above) and added all the information needed for editing the midi commands with the footswitches (longpress L7 to enter edit mode, P1-P7 and L1-L3 for entering numbers, L6 to enter a value) and mute for tuning (longpress L1).

Finetuning the PCBs to fit under all the buttons is a lot of work. A lot of high-rise components (especially headers)...

Marshall Arts

A little more than three months of development later... I ordered PCBs today.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?