News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

To All You Guys

Started by CRBMoA, October 13, 2011, 12:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRBMoA

http://youtu.be/6zQPF7XuWeM

My Friend (who has some 'Bean connections I'll let Brian explain) posted this video, the single from his upcoming album.

In addition to being a great builder, Eric (AKA - PowerPopGuy) actually helped me create the logo for WILBUR ENTERPRISES.

Please watch it and enjoy.

CRBMoA

madbean

Right on! Eric and I were buddies at Berklee all the way back in 1991  :o

Thanks for posting. Good tune and video. And, bullies are assholes.

The other weird part of the story is that he ended up becoming friends with a guy called Bleu who I used to jam around with (worked a crappy summer job with him too). Bleu was the lead singer in my best friend's high school band. My best bud, Graham, is the singer and other guitar player in my band. It's a strange world.

So, now you are tangled in this web, too, Chris :)

CRBMoA

I am anxious to hear the rest of it, actually. I know EC co-wrote some stuff with Bleu, but I can't find the links I had.

I don't have enough cyber slackin' time today.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Thanks for sharing Chris!! Very touching message and reminds me of the hardships of growing up, high school sometimes being very difficult to find your place. Makes me so thankful for communities like you guys full of nice welcoming people.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Haberdasher

Quote from: madbean on October 13, 2011, 01:37:00 PM
Right on! Eric and I were buddies at Berklee all the way back in 1991  :o

Thanks for posting. Good tune and video. And, bullies are assholes.

The other weird part of the story is that he ended up becoming friends with a guy called Bleu who I used to jam around with (worked a crappy summer job with him too). Bleu was the lead singer in my best friend's high school band. My best bud, Graham, is the singer and other guitar player in my band. It's a strange world.

So, now you are tangled in this web, too, Chris :)
Does that Bleu guy have an album named Redhead?  I have that here, it's a damn good record.

This song sounds really good too, I'm a fan of the genre.  And I agree bullies are aholes.  I
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

Yep, Redhead was his second release, I think.

jkokura

Super video. I really liked the production quality, and the message is of course fantastic. I'd use that as an illustration for sure.

jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

Damn I hated high school.
Cool vid

madbean

Yeah, it's solid writing for sure.

Bleu, too. I definitely recommend anything from him and his other buddy John Cutler. Those guys are sick songwriters.

TNblueshawk

Quote from: CRBMoA on October 13, 2011, 01:44:32 PM
I am anxious to hear the rest of it, actually. I know EC co-wrote some stuff with Bleu, but I can't find the links I had.

I don't have enough cyber slackin' time today.

Chris, are you just talking about a Blue link or one in particular that Eric linked you too at one time?
John