Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tdpri is down?

Started by jimilee, November 05, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Anybody got an inside scoop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

sarde

I have tried to get on yesterday and today; I have used various site up or down checkers and they have consistently said the site is down everywhere. The site registration is supposedly good through 2019. So it must be a server issue.
Check out some of my projects over at https://pendragonguitarworks.wordpress.com/

jubal81

A couple days ago, I logged in and it was totally flooded with asian-language spam. Might be working on a fix.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Quote from: jubal81 on November 05, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
A couple days ago, I logged in and it was totally flooded with asian-language spam. Might be working on a fix.
Good point, I forgot about that.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

blearyeyes

Sorry for being dense but what is Tdpri? It's not registering in my brain..such as it is.

jimilee

Quote from: blearyeyes on November 05, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Sorry for being dense but what is Tdpri? It's not registering in my brain..such as it is.
Telecaster forum.

matmosphere

SECOND best forum I've found on the interweb

HamSandwich

TDPRI is a gem. Would be a shame if something happened to it!

ahiddentableau

Good news (?) - it looks like it's back.  I just connected and looks to be OK.

jimilee

Quote from: ahiddentableau on November 05, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
Good news (?) - it looks like it's back.  I just connected and looks to be OK.
It's cobbled together, there are still some bugs and the search isn't working. It's got to be difficult with a forum that size.

lars

Quote from: jubal81 on November 05, 2018, 08:08:36 AM
A couple days ago, I logged in and it was totally flooded with asian-language spam.
Funny; you just described the entire Internet.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....