News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Gettin' in on the business card fad

Started by madbean, November 08, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Why invent when you can steal? Wanted to do this for a while. This might end up being the next giveaway. It's basically the DAM Meathead in s 1590A.

Freppo

Cool. Very tidy layout.

I've been thinking about doing one myself, but with an smd layout.
Then we can trade business cards... :)

madbean

Quote from: Freppo on November 08, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
Cool. Very tidy layout.

I've been thinking about doing one myself, but with an smd layout.
Then we can trade business cards... :)

I have people for that. I'll have my people contact your people.

mjg

I used to make business card PCBs...before it was popular.  :P

They look good!

chromesphere

Do you send these out with orders brian or are they just something to hand out to people you meet in person?

I like the idea of a business card that preforms a different function.  Im still sending out the DIYGP guitar picks for that reason.  Its promo for me and a pick for the customer.  They have been very popular and i have no doubt the reminder that im still here has created additional sales. 
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Yahoo67

Lol that zero wing meme on a pedal PCB... Just awesome ^^

jimilee

The front is cool, but the back is way cooler I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on November 08, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
The front is cool, but the back is way cooler I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that stuff on the bottom of the front will be straight copper, so there's that.

madbean

Quote from: chromesphere on November 08, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
Do you send these out with orders brian or are they just something to hand out to people you meet in person?

I like the idea of a business card that preforms a different function.  Im still sending out the DIYGP guitar picks for that reason.  Its promo for me and a pick for the customer.  They have been very popular and i have no doubt the reminder that im still here has created additional sales.

Well, primarily as a give-away I'm think but I might make an extra 50 or so to give out. I really like those picks. Now, those picks with an actual circuit on them would be...

tres magnifique! tres magnifique! tres magnifique! tres magnifique! tres magnifique! tres magnifique!

TFZ

But does it get you the reservation at Dorsia?

madbean

madbean

Came out pretty sweet. Will look even better with black solder mask, I think.