News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Switching Board - OSHPark

Started by madbean, November 14, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

In case you ever need a replacement switching board I've made it available at OshPark. Keep in mind this does not include the MCU, which you should already have if you just need a replacement PCB. In some cases, I can send a replacement instead of going through OSH Park. It just depends on how many PCBs I have at any given time. But, this option is available to you.

Order from OSH Park

Aentons

Is it safe to assume that the MCU included with the v2 boards will also work in the v1 switching boards? I was thinking of having a few of the v1's made at some point.

Feral Feline

madbean

Quote from: Aentons on November 14, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
Is it safe to assume that the MCU included with the v2 boards will also work in the v1 switching boards? I was thinking of having a few of the v1's made at some point.

Yup!

Mich P

Is there an OSHPark with version 1 of the VFE switching Board ?
Thank you,
Mich P.

Aentons

Quote from: Mich P on February 26, 2019, 05:25:54 AM
Is there an OSHPark with version 1 of the VFE switching Board ?
Thank you,
Mich P.

Sorry I missed your comment. On the VFE site you can buy a package of all their Eagle boards for $10

Mich P

Aentons

Any chance of getting the V2 switching board as an Oshpark share?

nimbleswitch

Is there any open-source code that would work with this board?

I see Coda Effects has some available code, but uses a different pinout from the MCU so I have to assume it won't work with this board.
I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is waving a dildo.

jimilee

Unless you just have to have V2, it's cheaper to just get the V3 from Brian. Either way, you'd need the MCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aentons

Quote from: jimilee on October 23, 2021, 05:33:07 PM
Unless you just have to have V2, it's cheaper to just get the V3 from Brian. Either way, you'd need the MCU.
I'm using the switch jack holes on the v2 for strain relief on the modular connections. V3 doesn't have them.  Plus v2 has better power connectors than v1

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on October 23, 2021, 07:05:02 PM
Quote from: jimilee on October 23, 2021, 05:33:07 PM
I'm using the switch jack holes on the v2 for strain relief on the modular connections. V3 doesn't have them.  Plus v2 has better power connectors than v1
Gotcha, I've only got the one shown above also. You might email Brian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.