News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EHX DMM modulation waveforms

Started by benny_profane, November 22, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benny_profane

Can someone explain the waveforms of the deluxe memory man's modulation (ie chorus and vibrato)? Does the switch retain a triangle wave and just cut the dry for the vibrato, or does the waveform switch to a sine wave as well with the vibrato modulation?

Scruffie

It just changes the rate, faster for a vibrato sound (you can go full wet on the blend to cut the dry) and slower for chorus sounds.

It's always a triangle.
Works at Lectric-FX

benny_profane

benny_profane

As a related question, how do the toggles that select between square, triangle, sine, etc waves function?

HamSandwich

benny_profane

Nothing in particular. I was just wondering what part of the circuit would be affected in theory. My interest there is with chorus effects like the pork barrel. The dry kill switch allows for a sort of vibrato effect, but it's a little strange with the triangle waveform.

HamSandwich

The tremulous lune LFO has been mod'd to death, and I think out there somewhere is a square - triangle - sine morph knob. And I THINK it's on the V2 version of the Cardinal Tremolo. You can also have a bunch of waveforms on digital LFO's like Electric Druid's TAPLFO

benny_profane

Awesome. I'll be sure to check those out! Thanks for the tips.