Started by madbean, November 30, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBK

Quote from: madbean on December 02, 2018, 06:38:10 AM
Quote from: EBK on December 02, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
Quote from: madbean on December 02, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
Quote from: fair.child on December 01, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
2019 and yet no mini amps plan....

Not true! I already have the prototype PCB for a sub-mini amp. I just haven't had time to build it yet. And, it uses a SMPS for about 80v!
Attaboy!  8)

I think I just need a couple parts for the SMPS board (which is a breakout - not shown here). Admittedly, I've had this PCB for months. I really need to get on it. I've got everything else I need...transformer, tubes, etc, to do the build.
When you get it working, would you consider selling the board with the transformer and tubes?  Or, at least include those as a deluxe option?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

culturejam

Totally down for the sub-mini tube amp.  8)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

diablochris6

Glad to hear all cylinders are firing and looking forward to what 2019 brings you (and us).

TGP39, it's good seeing you around here ready to build!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

fair.child

I dare you to finish sub mini tube amp like thomasha in January 2019 lol!

madbean

Quote from: fair.child on December 02, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

I mean, a dare is cool and all. But...it's no double dog dare. That's how I know you weren't serious.

zgrav

Thanks for the personal and MBP updates Brian.   Glad that the year turned around for you and your family to end on the upside.  Looking forward to seeing the new things you have in mind for the coming year.

fair.child

Quote from: madbean on December 03, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
Quote from: fair.child on December 02, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

I mean, a dare is cool and all. But...it's no double dog dare. That's how I know you weren't serious.

I'm serious if you're going to develop it. I might halt my Autonomous gig for a week just to focus on it. I mean Christmas is coming so I'll have my time to build crazy stuffs before my next year job stack up. I mean I've been off for couple months but I'll be back. I want to get the submini done and print out the PETG case for it.

chongmagic

Best wishes for upcoming 2019. This is a great site and your work is awesome. Thank you for all you do Brian!

benny_profane

I'm a new forum member but have benefited greatly from the site and the community. I'm glad to hear that things are looking good for you, Brian, and am very excited for developments to come!

p_wats

This all sounds awesome.

I'm especially excited for the stereo digital effect and synth stuff.

TGP39

Quote from: diablochris6 on December 02, 2018, 08:08:08 PM
Glad to hear all cylinders are firing and looking forward to what 2019 brings you (and us).

TGP39, it's good seeing you around here ready to build!

Thank you Chris.  I've been following your insanely beautiful projects. 
Looking forward to building something of yours. 
Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

mikef

Three huzzas for you,bean! I always take great pride in telling all the young dudes about the pedals that are" bean powered "on my board when they ask.or sometimes they don't ask and I just tell them.............lol!

kg350zw7

I'm new here as well. I have gained a lot of info from the forum. Excited to see these new projects.

nzCdog

Ekimneets

I'm glad things have turned around for you, the forum and MBP! I appreciate your support as well. Keep it up and know that you as well as the benevolent members of this forum are much appreciated.

Typo'd from my iphone
Legion of one at Black Octopus Pedalworx.