News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greetings from PA, USA

Started by jim-analog (analogbros.com), December 10, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim-analog (analogbros.com)

Hi Everyone!

Just signed up here, found this place from freestomp. So, I run a small company building tube gear for musicians (amps some FX) and studios (mic pres, compressors, etc.). We also work on Hammond Tone Wheel organs, analog studio consoles and outboard gear, some old analog synths and actually very few pedals.

My pedal interest is more of a personal hobby than a part of the biz. I've charged to repair pedals, but so far my couple of home brews have been given away to friends/clients.  I don't see pedals as a good biz venture time wise, the market is massively crowded with tons of stuff from great to awful and at every price range. My interests are in some of the more obscure, long out of production items, which is where MBs boards will come in. As we build everything turret board, I don't have much in the way of PC layout skills, so I'm really happy to find a resource like MB.

Well, you all have a great holiday season and take care!

Best Regards, Jim

EBK

Welcome!

I was born in Pennsylvania.  What part of the state are in? Just looked it up.   ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

gordo

Whoa, heavy creds!!  Welcome aboard!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

HamSandwich

Welcome! We are almost in neighboring counties, Berks is a stones throw from Bucks. Do you have any photos of your heads? Would be nice to put pictures to the descriptions.