News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy Christmas!

Started by nzCdog, December 24, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

Woo! Hope you are well, and if you celebrate Christmas that you can spend time with loved ones today! My Kids will be ripping into what's under the tree this morning, then we're celebrating with friends for lunch. Merry Christmas all from New Zealand!  :)

nzCdog

I might add, New Zealand... where it is already tomorrow (GMT+12) and the middle of Summer!  ;D

alanp

Merry Christmas!

Although it's going to be a very wet and drizzly Christmas in Wanganui.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

mjg

Merry Xmas all, from Australia, where we are having a heatwave.  Forecast for 36-39 Celsius each day til at least new year.

Enjoy whatever the day brings you.   :D

cooder

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years coming up everyone!
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Hey, you know what, it's 32 Fahrenheit here, and it's damn cold. The least you could do is show us some pics of the warmth.....or it's just a reheated behringer. Also, Merry Christ fellas, you're my family away from family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

m-Kresol

happy holidays! hope you can find some time to relax and spend with your family and loved ones.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

rockola

Merry Christmas from Helsinki, where we're enjoying the first White Christmas in many years (last one was in 2011, I think). -10C yesterday but now we're back to around 0C.

jimilee

Merry Christmas my brothers in solder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Merry Christmas from Calgary.  Up here from Chicago visiting family for the holidays.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

fair.child

Look! Who's in the house?? Merry Xmas ho ho ho

madbean

A bit late but I hope everyone is having a pleasant and relaxing holiday. Dec. 24th was my 13th wedding anniversary!

Reminder to those who might feel a bit of loneliness or ennui at Christmas-time: don't be alone! Call a friend. Connect with people. Enjoy yourself. Personally, I get really bummed that Christmas is over so quick. I wish it would last a week. And, I'm not talking about the gift exchange part...but rather, the feeling that everything slows down a bit and people make time for the ones they love.

gordo

Well played.  The people aspect is long overlooked.  I got zilch this year save for a fair.child PIF (thank you f.c) but was done on purpose to see family in Canada and even had buddies drive 7 hours thru snow to hang with me for a matter of hours.  I'm one of the luckiest people I know just for that.  All the money on the planet cant buy those gifts. 

Still...a VFE fet rig is still pretty cool :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

somnif

I'm at my folks place in Phoenix AZ this year, and doing some landscaping for my mom as a gift. She has a xeriscaped front yard (rocks instead of grass) and we're replacing the old rocks with new.

Only problem, my dad is terrible at math, and got enough rocks to cover 800 square feet... when my mom's yard is only about 400sqft. Sooooo I've spent the last 5 days shifting most of 5 tons of stone around trying to put a dent in the massive pile currently sitting in her front yard.

My back hurts.....