Author Topic: DOD FX90 rev H schematic?  (Read 294 times)

lars

• Electron Doctor
    • View Profile
DOD FX90 rev H schematic?
« on: January 08, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »
I have searched pretty much everywhere, and cannot find any of the revision schematics for the DOD FX90. After the initial version, it went through several significant revisions. The particular version I have is from 1987, revision "H". It is quite a bit different circuit-wise than the schematic everybody (and their grandma) posts as "the FX90 schematic". Mine uses an input buffer and a 1458 op amp, and has no capacitors larger than 10uf. The DC circuit is actually more like the DOD 585, with a jfet-regulated input. It also has a different circuit layout than the pervasive "1985" version. I've seen pictures of the FX90 board I have all over the place; it's very common; so the lack of a correct schematic for it is puzzling.
Does anybody happen to have any of the revision schematics for the FX90? (I'll post a pic of the one I definitely do not need)

You have multiple likes on your profile that doesn't exist; multiple offers on your house that doesn't exist; and multiple job offers on the resume you never posted.

lars

• Electron Doctor
    • View Profile
Re: DOD FX90 rev H schematic?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:11:15 AM »
A fellow beaner provided the correct schematic; thanks! (it was from a site that doesn't pop up on any search results for the FX90; part of the hidden, useful Internet that's buried under the Google Internet).  And yes, the Rev H is very different than the heavily-regurgitated Rev A schematic.
You have multiple likes on your profile that doesn't exist; multiple offers on your house that doesn't exist; and multiple job offers on the resume you never posted.

artstomp

• Solder Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: DOD FX90 rev H schematic?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
Hi lars...i've got 2 diff vintage DOD90...one is working the other has dry signal but no delay...they have different trannys and capacitors value...i think i might need the schematic...would you mind posting it here or you can send it to my email...vidworks@yahoo.com
Thank you