News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Yodeler

Started by fair.child, January 31, 2019, 09:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair.child

Alright folks, I am calling Reverb and Delay junkie! Here's my tribute for Yodeler

If anyone interested to build Yodeler, PM me, I do have the board set (MCU included) and build doc.

cooder

Excellent and looking super!
BigNoise Amplification

Aentons

I bought one off you a while back but I havent started it yet... Could I trouble you to pm me the build doc?

I had a production unit a while back and decided to flip it because the reverb sounded a little too much like a couple of delays. Overall it sounded really good but I was being a little nitpicky at the time because I overpaid for it a bit. If anyone has any suggestions that may help, that would be great.

somnif

Quote from: Aentons on February 03, 2019, 04:43:55 PM
reverb sounded a little too much like a couple of delays.

Well, I mean, lets be fair, the belton brick is THREE PT2399s, not "a couple"  ;D

fair.child

@Aentons

What??? I thought you already finished it. Lol!  Yeah the build doc is updated. It's on the slack group sticky notes. I can add you to the group if you're interested.

If anyone wants the board, I still have some left. Comes with MCU so you can complete the build without headache of getting charge pump or 3PDT.

gordo

Nicely done, but I look at this and remember shoehorning the Belton into a 1590B on the Springboard.  I was pleasantly surprised when I managed to get the lid on the enclosure.  I have to admit though, of all the Belton variants I've built I think the SB is my fave so I have to imagine the Yodeler sounds awesome.

Update, just saw the Mike Herman demo.  It rocks...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Aentons

Quote from: fair.child on February 03, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

Yeah the build doc is updated. It's on the slack group sticky notes. I can add you to the group if you're interested.

That would be fine if I knew what that was... sorry

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

fair.child

Mike Herman video was my inspiration to put Yodeler in my Mega Pedal.

Aentons

Quote from: Aentons on February 04, 2019, 06:55:18 AM
Quote from: fair.child on February 03, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

Yeah the build doc is updated. It's on the slack group sticky notes. I can add you to the group if you're interested.

That would be fine if I knew what that was... sorry

I got the email invite you sent. I signed up for a Slack account.. downloaded the Slack app.. I don't see anything other than a couple of messages from other users. I tried looking on the full desktop site and it looks the same so I may be missing some permissions or something maybe... Any way you could just pm it to me or share it to me via Google drive?

fair.child

Sent over the build doc on Slack. Let me know if you have questions.