News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

LIC Pedals PSA

Started by Guava, March 03, 2019, 01:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guava

I hate to post something like this, but doing this as a PSA for anybody considering buying from Chris at LIC pedals.  I've done business with him in the past and he has been great.  He has lots of great online reviews.  But I placed an order a couple of months ago and it was never delivered.  Many ignored emails and phone calls later, I've discovered he has closed up shop and disappeared.  His eBay shop is down, but his website is still up and you can still place orders.  I'm currently filing a PayPal claim to hopefully get my money back, but wanted people to know this since orders can still be placed on his site.

somnif

Thought that sounded familiar, I bought some germanium transistors from his Ebay shop a while back.

No complaints about that transaction, had no idea he even had a website outside the flea market. Wonder where he wandered off to.

TGP39

Chris hasn't posted anything on instagram since November.   He said nothing to me about closing up shop.   I hope he's ok. 
Steve. 
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Bret608

Good to know...I've order before from his Ebay store, some shielded cable and such, and never had any problems. I don't think he opened his LIC Pedals website that long ago, so that did not last long. He wouldn't be the first to close up shop but not disable the website.

aion

Bummer, I hope he comes through. His transistor sets were great.

Guava

Confirmed the guy took off with my money.  Total bummer—I've bought some great stuff from him in the past.

Betty Wont

What a drag. I bought lots of great sets off of him in the past, but his communications became sadder and less frequent over the last year, and then nothing 😕

jalmonsalmon

Kind of odd...
I got some transistors off him around Sept 2018 I think with no issues...  ebay says he is not avail now so I am wondering what is up.
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .