News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Need help with converting my Tonebender MKII breadboard to veroboard

Started by Guava, March 10, 2019, 04:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guava

Hoping somebody can help me answer my question about how to add a 100R resistor to the Q3 emitter for a MKII on veroboard.

I breadboarded this circuit and it sounds great.  I included the 100R resistor as shown in the schematic I used.  I ran the resistor from the emitter to the lug of the attack knob as shown in the schematic.

I just populated the board using the attached vero layout.  It unfortunately doesn't include the 100R resistor.

I'm a little puzzled about how to add the resistor to the board.  I've done a couple of really basic drawings of the two approaches I'm thinking of (pardon the crude brown resistors with blue leads 😃):

A. Realizing now I don't think this will work because I have the 100R resistor running to the same track as the 10nF, 470R, and 8.2K.  Should it run to ground instead?

B. Here the 100R resistor just runs between the emitter and attack pot without going anywhere else.

I'm a little lost here and obviously bad at converting schematics to vero.  Would somebody knowledgeable in this area be willing to help me out?  Thank you!

Edit: Ok, I've been told I can do option B and just cut a trace between them 😃