News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean libraries won't load into eagle

Started by mark123, April 14, 2019, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark123

My issue seems to be random. Sometimes I can use Madbean libraries in Eagle but sometimes I just cannot get them to work in a design. I'll add the libraries and they just don't show when I go to add a component.

This has only started happening since I updated to version 9.3. Before that it was fine. Is it just me? (I'm used to that. :D)

DLW

i find myself continuously needing to click "use all" in the library of the control panel for it to show up. I'm using 9.3 as well.

m-Kresol

Quote from: DLW on April 15, 2019, 04:54:08 AM
i find myself continuously needing to click "use all" in the library of the control panel for it to show up. I'm using 9.3 as well.

Yep, you need to make sure that the dot next to the library is green for the library to be active. you can also click the dot instead of right click -> activate. Also, I disabled all the non-local libraries. There are just way too many and scrolling to the one you need is tedious, especially considering that the search function in eagle is still utterly useless.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

mark123

Quote from: DLW on April 15, 2019, 04:54:08 AM
Sorry to come back to this but where do I find the "Use All"?  I'm not seeing it. Found it after posting. (Of course)

mark123

Quote from: m-Kresol on April 15, 2019, 08:03:25 AM
Yep, you need to make sure that the dot next to the library is green for the library to be active. you can also click the dot instead of right click -> activate. Also, I disabled all the non-local libraries. There are just way too many and scrolling to the one you need is tedious, especially considering that the search function in eagle is still utterly useless.
Found it. Thanks.