News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Info on next releases

Started by madbean, April 18, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'm shooting for this coming Monday and I'll do my best. Instead of the new releases / restocks being split into two separate times I decided to wait until I could do everything at once. Sorry for the long wait. My restock order was ridiculously large and I'm not going to let it get so out of control again. I'm no longer going to wait on ordering restocks while I try to complete new projects. It just holds things up too long. On that note, I'm going to try an experiment of not announcing new releases in advance. Or, at least waiting until the actual boards are ordered. I have a tendency to get way ahead of myself! Therefore, I have removed all the upcoming listing on the Projects Page for now. They are not cancelled.

Anyway, just a few more days and everything will be back on track. The Fritter giveaway will also start at the same time. Word of warning - the VFE stuff may go out of stock in the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I was not able to afford to get new switching boards and MCU this time around on top of everything else. So, I will be doing that a few days after the new stuff releases and I have some extra $$ on hand.

EBK

So, you just announced that you aren't going to announce things, but you will restock as needed and will spend money when you have money, and you will randomly surprise us with the newest stuff?  :P
We will, of course, continue to love everything you do, and we will appreciate your efforts as we become aware of them.   ;)

I am a sucker for the giveaways though, so I'll probably order something cool from you.

(This whole post of mine should sound silly rather than mean.  I hope I accomplished that.)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

I hope the caveat is that you will always announce new phasers, because phaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: EBK on April 18, 2019, 04:52:59 PM
So, you just announced that you aren't going to announce things, but you will restock as needed and will spend money when you have money, and you will randomly surprise us with the newest stuff?  :P
We will, of course, continue to love everything you do, and we will appreciate your efforts as we become aware of them.   ;)

I am a sucker for the giveaways though, so I'll probably order something cool from you.

(This whole post of mine should sound silly rather than mean.  I hope I accomplished that.)

You pretty much nailed it. Even I am sick of my bullshit at this point.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 18, 2019, 05:12:20 PM
Quote from: EBK on April 18, 2019, 04:52:59 PM

Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

LOL, seems like a solid plan Brian!

zgrav

Works for me.  No need to add to the stress of maintaining cash flow and keeping your inventory stocked while also developing new products. 

trailer

Hell yes! Not like I have a pile of boards that are years away from being completed or anything.  ;D

Yahoo67

Good plan :) I feel like I should insert a timelaps joke right about here ^^

jjjimi84

Quote from: madbean on April 18, 2019, 05:12:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way.

gordo

I twitch at the appropriate dates but to honest, I order when the stuff becomes available and I usually grab whatever is new.  I totally understand how the board-delivery-from-supplier works and tweaks equal days.  In this day and age of instant gratification if might teach a rare commodity.  Patience.  It's maddening.  It's DIY.  I try not to pester you :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Masochist

Any updates on when the new releases/restocks might be going up?

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

wstimson

Quote from: gordo on April 25, 2019, 06:55:15 PM
I twitch at the appropriate dates but to honest, I order when the stuff becomes available and I usually grab whatever is new.  I totally understand how the board-delivery-from-supplier works and tweaks equal days.  In this day and age of instant gratification if might teach a rare commodity.  Patience.  It's maddening.  It's DIY.  I try not to pester you :-)
Quote from: Masochist on April 25, 2019, 07:19:59 PM
Any updates on when the new releases/restocks might be going up?

:-D  Well played.

ferdinandstrat

Goddammit I NEED to order the new stuff, STOP TEASING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!