News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Info on next releases

Started by madbean, April 18, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zgrav

Can you go ahead and post the new project documents for items that are going on sale soon?  Likely some things need to be ordered besides the new boards....

madbean

I'll start getting those docs up tomorrow. I'll just upload each one as it is completed.

zgrav

thanks.   much appreciated.

madbean

I was sick all weekend (actually, I've been sick for most of the last 10 days) but I did get the Fritter doc up tonight. I will definitely get some more tomorrow. Everything will be up and ready for sale sometimes this week. Thanks for your continued patience.

gordo

Fuck the Fritter, what's going on?  Tell me you're not working yourself into the last bout of sick.

I swear me and the Volt will roll to TN if you're not taking care of yourself...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

zgrav

Hope you're feeling better, and please don't feel like this is hanging over your head in the meantime.

ferdinandstrat

I am with the guys here, feel better first.

Aristatertotle

Quote from: gordo on April 29, 2019, 07:37:49 PM
Fuck the Fritter, what's going on?  Tell me you're not working yourself into the last bout of sick.

I swear me and the Volt will roll to TN if you're not taking care of yourself...

Missed opportunity here.

I think Gordo meant "Fuck the Fritter, time to get better."

gordo

Yeah, the older I get the more I realize that everything else will wait.  You can't mess with your health.  After a few beers my language had degraded to my post (I'd probably rephrase it) but the sentiment is there.  Me and the Volt would be dragging Brian's butt to the doc :-)
Gordy Power

Aristatertotle

I wasn't knocking your concern, I was just going for the slant rhyme of fritter and better.  :)  Plus fuck the fritter is a funny turn of phrase, because I'm still roughly 12 or so.

gordo

Ahhh, I totally missed the metre on that line.  Well played  8)
Gordy Power

madbean

Quick update:

I wasn't anticipating so many orders on just the small number of re-stocks I put up in the store a few days ago. So, I am including the Fritter with ALL orders. If you have an order that hasn't shipped, the Fritter will be included. Consequently, I am going to order some more Fritters tomorrow so when the new projects go live I will have enough to make everyone happy. Also, you guys already bought most of the Naughty Fish restock so I will order those tomorrow, too.

Quote from: gordo on April 29, 2019, 07:37:49 PM

I truly appreciate the concern. I am 95% now. The last few weeks have sucked - major creative and "work" burnout then getting sick on top of that. But, I am better on all fronts. Re-engergized and ready to get back to work on mbp. I should be back on top of everything by the end of the weekend.

tcpoint

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.

madbean

Aquababy, PorkBarrel, Retrograde and Rustbucket are now available in the store.

The remaining projects will come later this week.

Aentons

Quote from: madbean on May 01, 2019, 03:32:52 PM
Quick update:

I wasn't anticipating so many orders on just the small number of re-stocks I put up in the store a few days ago. So, I am including the Fritter with ALL orders. If you have an order that hasn't shipped, the Fritter will be included. Consequently, I am going to order some more Fritters tomorrow so when the new projects go live I will have enough to make everyone happy. Also, you guys already bought most of the Naughty Fish restock so I will order those tomorrow, too.

You think there'll be any fritters left for the restocks on the 15th?