Main Menu

Info on next releases

Started by madbean, April 18, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Quote from: Aentons on May 06, 2019, 04:23:25 PM
Quote from: madbean on May 01, 2019, 03:32:52 PM
Quick update:

I wasn't anticipating so many orders on just the small number of re-stocks I put up in the store a few days ago. So, I am including the Fritter with ALL orders. If you have an order that hasn't shipped, the Fritter will be included. Consequently, I am going to order some more Fritters tomorrow so when the new projects go live I will have enough to make everyone happy. Also, you guys already bought most of the Naughty Fish restock so I will order those tomorrow, too.

You think there'll be any fritters left for the restocks on the 15th?

I have some more coming then so I hope so. Depends on what happens with orders over the next few days. Actually I just ran out today. Went through about 80 in the last week so I'm glad I ordered more.

Timko

If I order something now, will you hold onto it until you get the Fritters restocked?  While I would like one, I won't pass up getting a Rustbucket as that's been at the top of my MB build wish list, so I'm fine ordering now and saying Fuck the Fritter (gordo you started something here).

That said, if I do end up with a Fritter, I'll probably somehow use that phase in the etched artwork...

Aentons

Quote from: Timko on May 07, 2019, 07:01:41 AM
That said, if I do end up with a Fritter, I'll probably somehow use that phase in the etched artwork...

FTF Drive

madbean

If I order something now, will you hold onto it until you get the Fritters restocked?  While I would like one, I won't pass up getting a Rustbucket as that's been at the top of my MB build wish list, so I'm fine ordering now and saying Fuck the Fritter (gordo you started something here).

Yes. I will hold all orders that don't have Fritters until I get the re-stock (I think the new batch is shipping tomorrow). Currently there are less than 10 orders in that queue. I think I got 40 more boards but that's going to be it for this giveaway so it is first come first serve.

Timko

Quote from: madbean on May 07, 2019, 08:07:51 AM

Yes. I will hold all orders that don't have Fritters until I get the re-stock (I think the new batch is shipping tomorrow). Currently there are less than 10 orders in that queue. I think I got 40 more boards but that's going to be it for this giveaway so it is first come first serve.

Thanks!  I just ordered a Rustbucket!  Because I don't have enough complicated builds this summer to complete :).

Invertiguy

Do you think the Fritter stocks will hold until the Man O' War DX gets released? I was gonna wait until it comes out to place my order but if they're going that fast I might just order a couple boards now just to ensure I get my hands on one and then order the Man O' War whenever it comes out.
Doomsday Devices

madbean

Quote from: Invertiguy on May 07, 2019, 05:18:16 PM
Do you think the Fritter stocks will hold until the Man O' War DX gets released? I was gonna wait until it comes out to place my order but if they're going that fast I might just order a couple boards now just to ensure I get my hands on one and then order the Man O' War whenever it comes out.

I wish I could give you a definite answer but I can't. I think realistically the MOW, Polytrog and HB 1.5 will come out at the same time as the new restocks. So, there may be Fritters left by that point or not. I think there are probably 25 or so remaining considering what I have coming vs. outstanding orders as of tonight.

Do keep in mid that the Fritter will be made available at OSH Park in a couple of weeks, as well. It's a small board and will be quite cheap to get from OSH if you don't succeed in the giveaway.

On the bright side - this situation is not going to happen again. Like I said before I am going to change up the way things are released so this piecemeal crap won't be an issue in the future. Plus, I have at least 4-5 more giveaways ready - enough to last into 2020. I actually really enjoy doing the giveaway boards. It's an inexpensive way to drum up orders plus give something back to all you guys at the same time. Win/Win.

krisk

Quote from: madbean on May 07, 2019, 06:16:01 PM
Quote from: Invertiguy on May 07, 2019, 05:18:16 PM

I wish I could give you a definite answer but I can't. I think realistically the MOW, Polytrog and HB 1.5 will come out at the same time as the new restocks. So, there may be Fritters left by that point or not. I think there are probably 25 or so remaining considering what I have coming vs. outstanding orders as of tonight.

Do keep in mid that the Fritter will be made available at OSH Park in a couple of weeks, as well. It's a small board and will be quite cheap to get from OSH if you don't succeed in the giveaway.

On the bright side - this situation is not going to happen again. Like I said before I am going to change up the way things are released so this piecemeal crap won't be an issue in the future. Plus, I have at least 4-5 more giveaways ready - enough to last into 2020. I actually really enjoy doing the giveaway boards. It's an inexpensive way to drum up orders plus give something back to all you guys at the same time. Win/Win.

Is it possible for you to put a link up to your OSH Park projects? Their search is terrible.

madbean

Berger

madbean

Fritters should be here Monday so I expect outstanding orders will start shipping same day (they are already bagged and waiting). Also, it looks like I got 60 more rather than 40 so that's nice.

madbean

Last update: All remaining Fritters claimed. In the end mbp gave out about 150+ so I expect to see lots of Hotcake builds, haha. A great success. We'll do another giveaway probably in July but I don't know yet what it will be.

I will have more info very soon on the remaining projects to be released (HB1.5, ManOWar and Polytrog). Lastly, all the boards currently out of stock have been re-ordered and should be here in about 10 days.

zgrav

Wow --- over 150 Fritters sounds like a big success on that promotion!   And it sounds like you have been very busy filling the orders that go with those.   Thanks for all that you are doing here!

gordo

Holding out for the Poly.  FTF!!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on May 17, 2019, 04:17:56 PM
Holding out for the Poly.  FTF!!!
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.