News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Apetone Cascadia

Started by Bio77, May 20, 2019, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

This is the second time I have bought an expensive enclosure and had a nightmare with the no film decal.  This box is from Mammoth, it took four applications to get something usable.  On the cheap Tayda boxes, the labels work like a charm every time.   I'm guessing different powder coats are better suited for the label adhesive.

This circuit is magical.  I got it fired up and played through it for an hour and half. Thanks to pierre67 for the recent post that peaked my interest and Apetone for creating this.   

Invertiguy

Excellent work! It's incredibly cleanly done and I love the graphics/color scheme! Did you pick this up recently or did you have the board laying around? I went to check out Apetone FX's website after the last Cascadia build was posted (and again just now) to pick one up and it says they're out of stock and it won't let me register to get on the wait list.
Doomsday Devices

TGP39

Beautiful job.  This bad boy has a lot of smd jfets.   Love how it looks.  🙌🏼
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Andlord

Quote from: TGP39 on May 20, 2019, 11:36:42 PM
Beautiful job.  This bad boy has a lot of smd jfets.   Love how it looks.  🙌🏼

Yeah it has a few but they are prepopulated when you buy the board from Apetone

jubal81

Man, that's spectacular. Love what you did with it, and the font is killer. Be sure to try pushing it with a mid/treble booster. It gains up like an amp.

This was the last of the Cascadia kits. Moving on to other projects.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Bio77

Thanks for the kind words. 

Quote from: Invertiguy on May 20, 2019, 06:48:11 PM
Did you pick this up recently or did you have the board laying around? I went to check out Apetone FX's website after the last Cascadia build was posted (and again just now) to pick one up and it says they're out of stock and it won't let me register to get on the wait list.

I was lucky enough to get the last one.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification