News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Black Horse - The Beast V2.0

Started by Bio77, June 08, 2019, 03:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

Mouser finally restocked the slide switch and I was able to finish this up.  It's a really nice sounding pedal.

jimilee

That's badass, nicely executed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Excellent work top notch inside out!
Bet it's a great versatile drive!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Really nice job! Love the graphics

nzCdog

Wow that's slick.  Really tidy work, thanks for the pics :)

Bio77

Thanks guys!  I've built a lot of double drives with the Klon circuit as the boost.  This one peaked my interest because it reversed that.  I'm really impressed with it. 

dawson

My imagination tells me that this combination sounds great- and that graphic is perfect match.  Personally, I would've placed the LED's differently- up and in just a few mm..however, your ability to resist such temptations shows a level of maturity far greater than my own.

Are these PCB's available for purchase anywhere?
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Bio77

brucer

That's a great looking build. I've got the earlier version where I can't flip order.  Miss that. 

Share your source for graphics?  I've been googling for 2 days and not come close!

Bio77

Quote from: brucer on June 11, 2019, 08:10:21 PM
Share your source for graphics?  I've been googling for 2 days and not come close!
The graphic is a scan from a book I ran across online: https://buyolympia.com/Item/crap-hound-no6

Skulls are my jam, so, was a good investment  :o

I can send you a scan if you like, PM me.