News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greenbean and Retrograde

Started by KMRO, June 09, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KMRO

Continuing my excessive quest for DIY fuzz and distortion pedals I finished the Greenbean and Retrograde this week.  Both are really fun pedals with a lot of flexibility.  I'm looking forward to the diode shootout for the Greenbean.  Currently sporting yellow 5mm LEDs.  Does that thread already exist? 

And the Retrograde:

Still trying to figure out graphics for the retrograde.  I've got a great bat sticker from somewhere that would fit nicely, but I'm digging the hunter orange for the moment. 

*salutes*

jimilee

Nicely done. I used red  leds in mine for a while, I had to crank the volume to get any real break up, I didn't care for how nasty it sounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog

Sweetness!  I haven't built either of those two, but they look great well done :)

Aleph Null

Hot pink enclosure don't need no graphics! They both look great.

TheDude

Great work! I just finished a Green Bean myself, waiting to box it up. I'm all for a diode shootout thread. I'm getting some Bat41s and germanium diodes in to test out; have some N914s in the asymmetrical section right now.

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

The dude abides