News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mammoth Electronics 125B Enclosures

Started by Invertiguy, May 29, 2019, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invertiguy

Has anyone else noticed that Mammoth Electronics now has a minimum order quantity of 10 on their 125B enclosures? I've ordered from them several times before and always liked them for their selection of colors and reasonable pricing (even if they can be a bit sketchy when it comes to ordering other components), but if this is their new policy I'm gonna have to look elsewhere for my powder coating needs, as I don't build nearly enough pedals at this time to justify ordering 10 of any one color of enclosure. Does anyone else have any insight on this?
Doomsday Devices

njkmonty

did you select custom  enclosures?   that requires 10  ( ones that get drilling and powder coating etc?

just had a look   i think they recently made some upgrades to their website , looks like its linked to customised enclosures,
send them an email

benny_profane

I noticed that over the weekend too. I think they might've messed up their ordering system somehow (they were running a sale for a discount on 10+ custom 125B's...maybe that's how it happened?). Other sizes are as normal. You can still get a one-off powdered 1590A or 1590B—everything else, really. Let us know what they say.

benny_profane

Quote from: Invertiguy on May 29, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Mammoth Electronics now has a minimum order quantity of 10 on their 125B enclosures? I've ordered from them several times before and always liked them for their selection of colors and reasonable pricing (even if they can be a bit sketchy when it comes to ordering other components), but if this is their new policy I'm gonna have to look elsewhere for my powder coating needs, as I don't build nearly enough pedals at this time to justify ordering 10 of any one color of enclosure. Does anyone else have any insight on this?

Did you ever hear back about this?

Invertiguy

They never messaged me back, but it must've been a website problem because I checked the page a few days later and it's not an issue anymore. I did notice a few broken links in their pulldown menus that didn't used to be there, so I assume it was probably related to their recent website redesign. In any case, you can buy single 125Bs again so I'm happy.
Doomsday Devices