News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Paying tayda my order

Started by vicfiveleven, August 02, 2019, 09:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicfiveleven

Hi,  I was selecting a bunch of parts in Tayda Electronics a while ago and after I selected the items I wanted, I placed the order.  After logging in to PayPal, I decided to pay for the order later.  Fast forward, I tried to pay but can't.  I am in the "My Orders" page and it says that my order is pending for payment.  But I can't find a pay now button!  I went to my PayPal account but found no payment request from the Tayda.  Neither in my email too.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks you in advance.

jimilee

All them would be my suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

vicfiveleven

Quote from: jimilee on August 02, 2019, 09:19:43 PM

yup, I checked everywhere but nothing.  No pay now button in Tayda page, no invoice received in my email.  I guess that time you placed the order where you're led to paypal is the only chance to pay?  does anyone have their phone#?  I can't find one too.

jimilee

Quote from: vicfiveleven on August 02, 2019, 09:24:10 PM
Quote from: jimilee on August 02, 2019, 09:19:43 PM

yup, I checked everywhere but nothing.  No pay now button in Tayda page, no invoice received in my email.  I guess that time you placed the order where you're led to paypal is the only chance to pay?  does anyone have their phone#?  I can't find one too.
That should have said call them. Sorry for the confusion.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

vicfiveleven

i found a number but the dude who answered said he doesn't know any Tayda company I got the wrong number. lol  Anyway this was resolved.  They replied to my email and the only way was to cancel the order and place another one again and then pay right away after checkout.  Thanks jimilee.

Now how do I delete this thread?