News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Naughty fish output

Started by baloubass, June 24, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baloubass

Hello, i'm  looking to get more output volume on the naughty  fish project. At the schematic i see R11 are for 560r, if down this value around 150r, does it make other change except  the volume output.
When i use the naughty fish with bass 1M pot on the gain and use it around 10H to have less high frequency reponse on the wah effect (To maintain the low) the output volume are to low.
When i go with 500K gain pot, i can't dial with the low frequency i'm looking in the sound with a bass. With guitar and other it's perfect because i go around 12H or more.
Thank for reply.

SirEgno

I've made it in two different ways.
The simplest is to put a 1MC pot in series with C4. so you can go up with the gain, but this influences that new pot, and you have to set both every time.
Also this is not the best sounding solution.

The other way, gnarlier, but better sounding, is to duplicate the input section. In this way you can handle the gain and the sensitivity of the envelope.
This is my building.

I placed the twin input circuit near the UP/DW switch, the peak pot is a 250k trimmer.
Ah, R16 is 1k5 to have a slower attack.
The result is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMR5fV72qAE

baloubass

Oh yes very cool, finally i've got i'm looking for with addition an other resistor in parallel to get something around 150r. That's work good. In fact i was wonderig a recovery volume bettween on/of switches.
I Will explore your purpose.
Thank