News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

XP-ALL Mod

Started by DLW, June 29, 2019, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLW

XP-ALL mod for Digitech Whammy Wah (XP-100). The mod gives the XP-100 all four models: Wah, Modulation, Space Station, and Reverberation. I found the RAM and EPROM on eBay. Dino (DeadendFX) burned the EPROM. XP-ALL daughter board was purchased from DeadendFX. Instructions (also from DeadendFX) were superb, as usual. The mod is a 8.5/10 on a Fuzzface to Ludwig Phase II difficulty scale. Attaching the wires to SMD pads and wiring the rotary was the hardest part.  I was hesitant to do the output volume knob mod before I knew the XP-ALL mod worked. I will probably go back and wire that up, at some point. I also elected to not install the LED to simplify the wiring. That's why the black wire (ground) is coiled up. It's only used for the LED.

Works like a charm :)

LaceSensor

Very nice

I sold my Dirk Hendrix XP-all and actually miss it

I have  space station but wont mod that...

Govmnt_Lacky

Very nice work...

I see you installed the pot for the Output balancing. Are you going to wire it up?

jjjimi84

Looks super cool! Nice work.

DLW

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 30, 2019, 04:04:06 PM
Very nice work...

I see you installed the pot for the Output balancing. Are you going to wire it up?

Yeah, i will. Just wanted to do the XP-ALL mod first. I jumped the gun on the build report a little bit, i suppose. Haha!

gordo

I've always wanted to get Govmnt_Lacky to wire one of these up but just never followed thru enough to find a donor pedal.  That looks very cool.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

marmaliser

Nice job, always great to see another one of these live..