News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Super freaking bummer. Pup died.

Started by timbo_93631, July 07, 2019, 08:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

I had mentioned in the new doggo thread a few days ago that our good girl Maggie Lou had pups six weeks ago.  My favorite pup of the litter died in my hands tonight.  She choked on puppy food and though I cleared her throat quick she was just gone so fast.  I did puppy mouth to mouth, puppy CPR, but no, just gone for good.  Her name was Pinky, I loved her, was gonna keep her.  A good good girl.  I'm heartbroken.  Kids were all in bed already and don't know.  It's gonna be such a sad morning for them tomorrow, my heart is so heavy about it. 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

mjg

Tremster

jjjimi84

Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best with your children.

timbo_93631

We buried her together this morning.  Kids did well.  Everybody is blue, but it was good to do it together.  Thanks guys.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

matmosphere

That's a bummer man,sorry to hear it. Glad the kids were already in bed

jimilee

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everyone perks up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Thats terrible Tim! I am so sorry you went through that.

peAk

Oh man, terrible.

I can't imagine going through that.  :(

jubal81

Wow, that's tough. Heartbreaking. Sorry, bud.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

gordo

That's crushing, sorry to hear that.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

zgrav

Sorry to hear about this heartbreaking loss.   Hope you and your family can find some comfort moving forward.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

midwayfair

Leevibe

You're a wise dad, Tim. Good job.

Sorry for your loss.