News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TH Custom Madbox

Started by BJM, July 09, 2019, 11:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJM

Hi,
I've finished building the TH custom effects Madbox splitter/mixer (on the left). I've added a switch for serial/parallel and a jack to add a (modified) expression pedal so I can blend the two signal paths in and out. The other box is connected to the ins and outs of the Madbox and has 3-three loops with three rotary switches. With the switces I can put each loop in one of the two signal paths or bypass it completely. I'ts stil is in the "testing phase" but sofar it works :), apart for some pops from the rotary switches but that's not really a problem as I can't switching while playing. The idea is to select effect (chains) for each signal path and switch or blend between them with the expression pedal. Next plan will probably be to put it all in one box......

HamSandwich

Looks good! I like the colored jacks, where'd you pick them up from?

BJM

Normal plastic jacks, I think they're called amp style. The jacks are black obviously, only the hex nuts are colored. I got them from Musikding Germany, they have them in black, blue, red, green, yellow, gray and white. Paid 12 Eurocents per piece for them, really cheap.