News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ph'King Wha?! (aka: the Juan Song)

Started by juansolo, July 12, 2019, 10:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Possibly the most bespoke pedal ever. It's doing some odd stuff, but it's for a very specific installation for regular 4000 mile Phil.

So in the middle of this thing is a DGM3 muff and a Klone, one of them is always on and they're switched externally by a switch box of some description (hence the relay switching from Jason). There's also a momentary switch on the back to test that should you not have that plugged in. Next there's a cocked-wah, with two settings selectable on the centre stomp. They can be pre-set with the trimmers internally. Finally there's Jason's rather marvellous and borderline silent boost. The switch again internal to select flat/treble boost/mid boost. That works somewhat traditionally.

It's a mess of wires inside, but there's a lot going on...

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

mjcyates

And you said you were packing it in  :)

juansolo

Quote from: mjcyates on July 12, 2019, 06:30:12 PM
And you said you were packing it in  :)

It's actually been made since I made that post, I've just been a bit slack posting it.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

cooder

Very cool! Indeed a lot going on and great graphics too! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

Sounds like a lead riff monster. Pretty cool idea and some clever switching. Nice work!

No way is this your last build. You're going to be thinking about that 3PDT in there and your conscience will allow you no rest.