News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tayda In Stock/Out of Stock???

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, July 24, 2019, 12:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Clicked to be notified about a product and when it is restocked. Received an email saying the product was back in stock (Last Friday)

Went to buy some AND..... Out of Stock  :-\

Was the email a dud, did someone buy them all out, OR... did they only get like 5 pieces in??

Weird

HamSandwich

Tayda has been quick to respond when emailed.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: HamSandwich on July 24, 2019, 07:42:49 PM
Tayda has been quick to respond when emailed.

Hmmmm. I have seen the opposite. Emails unanswered or answered weeks later.

Regardless, my question was whether the restock email was incorrect.

krisk

I received a notification the other day also for C10k pots and when I looked less than an hour later it said they had 8 in stock. They are needless to say sold out now. So it's definitely possible they restocked and ran out again.

Yahoo67

Same for me about a month or 2 ago for 1590xx enclosures. When i got the notification i tried to order 10 of them and it said out o stock. I think when they sent me the notice they had like just 4 in stock :/ but a couple of weeks after they did restock so i would not sweat it too much. Maybe they had a return of a couple of items and its why you got the email but few were avaible.

lars

There are items in Tayda's parts lists that have been "out of stock" for years. Some of the nicer-quality 1/4" jacks are one example. They've never been in stock for as long as I can remember. They still even list J201's as an option. Yeah. Like those will ever come back in stock.
Tayda is just too popular of a place these days for getting parts. I'm sure there are people who don't have to wait for a notification email. They have a macro or a bot program running 24/7 to notify them the nano-second that a part is available. It's pretty much worth it to pay the extra cost at places like Mouser. At least their stuff is in stock all the time.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

vicfiveleven

Never received any email for items I wanted to be notified when in stock.  Tayda never answered my emails too nor reply to my chat in facebook. But I love how cheap their prices are.