News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store re-opening tomorrow and update from me

Started by madbean, July 31, 2019, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I still plan on opening the store tomorrow. I'm not sure what time as I expect delivery of re-stocks tomorrow, too, and I will want to check them over first. Anyway, just about everything will be back in stock.

I've been on an extended break from madbeanpedals. Without going into too much detail, I had an elective surgery in June which required a few weeks recovery time and I also ended up dealing with some post-surgery complications which extended that further. Consequently, I have not done anything pedal related for a couple of months and none of the new projects are going to be released now. However, I am doing a lot better and I will get them out as soon as I can. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if everyone just hold on a bit longer - I know there is a lot of interest in the new stuff and I am more than ready to get them off my plate.

midwayfair

Welcome back, Brian, glad you're on the mend!

jimilee

Hey hey, welcome back. Feel better soon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Glad to hear you're doing better! Looking forward to the new developments, but take care of yourself!

gordo

Welcome back, you've been missed. Glad to hear you're healing and hope you're feeling well. I'd have a to think that stepping out of the game for a breather can't have hurt as well.

Oh, and FTF ;-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

selfdestroyer

Sorry to hear about the setback to you R&R time off bud. Don't over do it, things will still survive.

mjg

Good luck with the recovery.  I'm sure we will survive a small delay, concentrate on getting yourself better first.  :)

gtr2

Well wishes, take care of yourself Brian and the rest will fall into place.
Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

diablochris6

Sorry for your setbacks but glad to hear you are doing better. Your health is more important than a pedal, so take your time.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

pickdropper

Your health is the most important thing.  Glad you're feeling better.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Martan

Glad to hear you are recovering, Bean! Take it easy.

Marty

m-Kresol

I'll echo what the others said. Get well first and then deal with business. We can wait if necessary. Glad to see you back
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

nzCdog

Hey Brian... hope you feelin better soon!   :)

EBK

I wish you good health as well.  Glad you're here, Brian!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

cooder

Glad to hear it's looking upwards and best wishes for a good and full recovery!
That surgery stuff can certainly mess around with ya... go well and easy!
BigNoise Amplification