Main Menu

Store re-opening tomorrow and update from me

Started by madbean, July 31, 2019, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

PMowdes2

DeadEndFX

Leevibe

We love you, brother. It's good to hear from you. Take your time. We're OK.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

storyboardist

Guy behind Effects Layouts

jalmonsalmon

Welcome back Bean and hope you recover 110%! I owe a lot to you for everything I have learned from your awesome site!
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Stomptown

madbean

Once again, thanks to everyone. The re-opening/summer sale went great! I am feeling much more like myself these last couple of days and I think that has a bit to do with re-connecting with you guys and the mbp community. I'm getting more energized to get back to work and I have many things waiting for me to pique my motivation.

peterc

Good hunting Brian, feel better and head up!
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

DLW

timbo_93631

Praying for your continued recovery, great to hear you are feeling better!  Take your time, and THANK YOU!   ;D 

Also, ABDLX is everything.  Thanks for getting a few more. 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

madbean

Quote from: timbo_93631 on August 09, 2019, 07:02:36 AM
Praying for your continued recovery, great to hear you are feeling better!  Take your time, and THANK YOU!   ;D 

Sure thing. I will probably carry of few for a while. There is going to be some overlap with the Man O War deluxe but they are different in several key aspects. I might even re-design the ABDX layout at some point...or make it one of the "PLR" series later on.

Isaiah

Quote from: madbean on August 09, 2019, 03:58:58 PM
Quote from: timbo_93631 on August 09, 2019, 07:02:36 AM

Sure thing. I will probably carry of few for a while. There is going to be some overlap with the Man O War deluxe but they are different in several key aspects. I might even re-design the ABDX layout at some point...or make it one of the "PLR" series later on.

Could you expand on the similarities and differences between the ABDX and the Man O' War DX, please?
I imagine having both would be overkill, but I'd like to build one of them.