News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A member is in distress and in need of good vibes

Started by madbean, August 09, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Rej, of GrindCustoms, is a longtime mbp member and part of our DIY community. He was recently awoken from a 2 week coma due to an infection. He seems to be doing very well now, but if you want the full story he has a lengthy video on his Facebook page with all the details.

Please take a moment to wish him well on Facebook, or here. He is actually very lucky to be alive from what he described. Get well, Rej!

timbo_93631

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

davent

Get well Rej!

Have gotten nowhere  chasing Facebook. Tim's link shows broken. No info on Rej's Instagram/Facebook car accounts.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Freppo

Rockhorst

That sounds like a real roller coaster what he went through. Get well soon and back to strengths Rej!

Tremster

Rej had a few tough spots. Only uphill from here.
Get well!

EBK

Adding my best wishes for good health.  Two weeks in a coma sounds scary.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

nzCdog

pickdropper

Yeah, he's been through a lot.

I've gotten to know Rej pretty well over the years and I consider him a friend.  I'm relieved that he's stable and it looks like he's going to be OK.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

matmosphere

Muadzin

Rej, da f*** dude?  :o No way, man! Get well soon, best wishes from the Netherlands!

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

artstomp