News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A member is in distress and in need of good vibes

Started by madbean, August 09, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

Oh yikes. Wishing Rej the best.

Would someone mind a quick summary for those without Facebook?

Also, would anyone be interested in going in on some flowers or gift basket or something?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

gordo

I've removed myself from social media for a long time now but I'm certainly in for anything we can get to him.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Oh wow! Get well soon brother from the north! We miss you around these parts Rej!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

timbo_93631

Quote from: jubal81 on August 09, 2019, 06:36:49 PM
Oh yikes. Wishing Rej the best.

Would someone mind a quick summary for those without Facebook?

Also, would anyone be interested in going in on some flowers or gift basket or something?

I'd be happy to donate to help him out or send him a get well soon gift.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

selfdestroyer

Man, I miss Rej so much. He has been a good friend over the years and I really lost touch with him the last year. Sounds like hes been through a lot! I hope he has a speedy recovery and is back in his Subaru/Jeep in no time!

I'm also in for sending him something from all of us!

pickdropper

Brian and I are looking into his situation.  We may do a gofundme, but we're checking it out with him first.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

peAk

I don't do Facebook

Can anyone do a cliffsnotes of what's going on with him?

storyboardist

Guy behind Effects Layouts

timbo_93631

He had a broken tooth that he didn't look after, led to an egg size abscess that drained into his lungs and caused the infection to spread throughout his body. This happened as he was waiting at a hospital to get the tooth and abscess removed.  He didn't remember anything after the rupture, woke up 2 weeks later in a hospital 500km away with tubes coming out of everywhere.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

cooder

Quote from: timbo_93631 on August 09, 2019, 08:17:41 PM
He had a broken tooth that he didn't look after, led to an egg size abscess that drained into his lungs and caused the infection to spread throughout his body. This happened as he was waiting at a hospital to get the tooth and abscess removed.  He didn't remember anything after the rupture, woke up 2 weeks later in a hospital 500km away with tubes coming out of everywhere.
Wow man that's a lot of deep shit stuff to deal with...!
All the best and best of recovery, speedy and steady, to Rej!
BigNoise Amplification

PMowdes2

DeadEndFX

peterc

Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

Leevibe

Prayers for Rej. I'm really glad he's still with us and I hope to see a post or two from him around here again.

m-Kresol

Hope you recover soon, Rej. Glad to hear you're doing OK. You are missed around here for sure; always loved the vibe of the Grind collective.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper