News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Restocks are in.

Started by madbean, August 14, 2019, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

All projects back in stock.

- The TRXPN board is now automatically included with all Total Recall purchases.
- There is an updated AQB MOD board (it adds an extra optional resistor). I'll have the updated docs tomorrow. Also, this board is now just $1. Several other projects dropped by $1, as well. Whoopee.

I'm shooting for next week for the new stuff. The next giveaway (Snarkdoodle) will coincide with the release of those projects.

benny_profane

Stoked on the surprise relay bypass! Any info on that guy? (Mostly curious if it will be compatible with the Man O' War DX.)

madbean

Quote from: benny_profane on August 14, 2019, 02:48:31 PM
Stoked on the surprise relay bypass! Any info on that guy? (Mostly curious if it will be compatible with the Man O' War DX.)

It's basically the Function F(x) bypass. That one won't come until next month, tho. It will include the MCU and probably the relay.

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on August 14, 2019, 03:09:16 PM
Quote from: benny_profane on August 14, 2019, 02:48:31 PM

It's basically the Function F(x) bypass. That one won't come until next month, tho. It will include the MCU and probably the relay.

Very cool. I was just thinking that it'd be nice to have a MBP relay bypass offering...you were already ahead of me there!

In re the MoW DX? By compatible I should've said: 'will it fit?'

madbean

Not sure about the MoW DX. The Softie has a very small footprint but I'll have to check. In any case the DX already hast both TB and Tails bypass.

Hoffy84

Looking at your Harbinger build: Where do you get these fat orange caps? Just want to know the MFG/series so I can source some. I've been using the plastic boxes, but want to try these.

somnif

Quote from: Hoffy84 on August 26, 2019, 09:24:20 PM
Looking at your Harbinger build: Where do you get these fat orange caps? Just want to know the MFG/series so I can source some. I've been using the plastic boxes, but want to try these.

Pretty sure those are Panasonic "ecq" series caps, which unfortunately have been discontinued.

madbean

Quote from: somnif on August 26, 2019, 09:28:33 PM
Quote from: Hoffy84 on August 26, 2019, 09:24:20 PM

Pretty sure those are Panasonic "ecq" series caps, which unfortunately have been discontinued.

Yeah, I really like those ECQ-V caps. Not sure if Panasonic has another series but those were obsoleted about 5 years ago and that's when I made my last bulk purchase. I only have them from 10n-2u2. For 1n to 8n2 I have a variety of box caps and a couple in those weird yellowish casing like the old Ibanez pedals.

Hoffy84

Masochist

Any update on when the new boards will be available? Really keen for the Harbinger 1.5, Polytrog and of course the new giveaway! Got some spare change for these burning a hole in my pocket.. noticed the Harbinger build docs are up so hopefully not too much longer, right?

Hope you're well and truely on the mend now mate, take it easy :)

madbean

Quote from: Masochist on August 28, 2019, 07:52:18 AM
Any update on when the new boards will be available? Really keen for the Harbinger 1.5, Polytrog and of course the new giveaway! Got some spare change for these burning a hole in my pocket.. noticed the Harbinger build docs are up so hopefully not too much longer, right?

Hope you're well and truely on the mend now mate, take it easy :)

I have family stuff this weekend over the holiday but I am 98% sure everything will be released by the following Saturday. Maybe even the Softie relay bypass, too.

zgrav

Enjoy the holiday weekend with your family!

madbean

Quote from: zgrav on August 30, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

TY. Gotta say - I've made a 180 on where I was a few weeks ago. I'm back to being super productive and enjoying this pedal stuff again. Work is good for the soul.

Mr. Lime

Quote from: madbean on August 30, 2019, 07:08:11 AM
Quote from: zgrav on August 30, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

TY. Gotta say - I've made a 180 on where I was a few weeks ago. I'm back to being super productive and enjoying this pedal stuff again. Work is good for the soul.

Glad to hear that.
Looking forward to all upcoming projects and developments.  :)

Masochist

Quote from: madbean on August 29, 2019, 04:12:27 PM
I have family stuff this weekend over the holiday but I am 98% sure everything will be released by the following Saturday. Maybe even the Softie relay bypass, too.
That's awesome! Looking forward to Saturday! Glad to hear you're doing well :)