News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Looking for a custom enclosure

Started by jaybird, August 20, 2019, 06:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybird

Im new, so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place

I'm currently building 2 aquababies and I'm struggling to find a 1590B enclosure with the correct layout for the pedal.  I emailed Brian and he said my best bet would be to ask the forum - so does anyone here do custom enclosures?  Or can you direct me to someone who does reasonably priced custom enclosures? 

Thanks y'all!

Aleph Null

If you can gain access to a hand drill, a step bit, a center punch, a printer, and some tape, you can drill your own. Otherwise, you might look at Mamotth or Pedal Parts Plus

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Willybomb

As you're using wired pots, according to the current aquababy pdf on the projects page, it's be just as easy to get a pre drilled, prepainted 125b from Tayda.  They're for pedalpcb boards, but you can use them easy enough.

jaybird

Quote from: Willybomb on August 21, 2019, 01:50:55 AM
As you're using wired pots, according to the current aquababy pdf on the projects page, it's be just as easy to get a pre drilled, prepainted 125b from Tayda.  They're for pedalpcb boards, but you can use them easy enough.

Thanks Willybomb!