News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BLMS now has Taiway 3PDT

Started by gordo, August 22, 2019, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

https://lovemyswitches.com/taiway-3pdt-latched-foot-switch-low-profile-solder-lugs

If you've tried the ones that come with the kits from Aion this is pretty cool.  They're small and have a very short travel with almost no click.  The feel is somewhere between luxurious and I-think-this-thing-is-broken.  Took me a little getting used to, only because I'm used to a "kachunk".

I'd think they'd be a godsend for 1590A guys but I haven't noticed the old ones slowing anyone down.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

midwayfair

Weird, I thought they already had these. I had a bunch of mini 3PDT and I was almost certain I got them from LMS.

aion

Quote from: midwayfair on August 23, 2019, 10:05:54 AM
Weird, I thought they already had these. I had a bunch of mini 3PDT and I was almost certain I got them from LMS.

They have black ones that were small, but they're low-end, probably Daier. The Taiways are the best switches I've ever used, very high quality, low actuation force & travel, and just happen to also be smaller. The solder lug dimensions also pretty closely match standard 3PDTs, while the other minis are closer together and don't fit normal 3PDT bypass PCBs.

Very excited Lawrence is carrying these and that they can make their way into the wider DIY community!

MINE ARE GOLD THOUGH