News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Electric Druid FilterFx Tap Tempo Multi Waveform LFO Filter

Started by Betty Wont, August 25, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Wont

I really enjoy this one. Basically a Mutron without the envelope. Instead its run by the 8 waveform StompLFO chip. HUGE range on the controls all the way up to oscillation. The Sample/Hold and Random Slope waves are especially nice. But mostly i think i like it as an alternative to phase shifting.

Thewintersoldier

I have no idea what it sounds like so now I have to look it up. It looks good and really clean. I'm working my way up to bigger builds like this, and you are making me want to challenge myself.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Betty Wont

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on August 25, 2019, 03:34:46 PM
I have no idea what it sounds like so now I have to look it up. It looks good and really clean. I'm working my way up to bigger builds like this, and you are making me want to challenge myself.
This was a nice and easy project. And quite affordable considering he includes the special switches and vactrols with the board and ships from overseas. It makes all kinds of synthy sweepes, laser beams, phaser sounds, sample/hold, and autowah. As well as a full range static resonant filter, like the Harmonic Energizer. I can't recommend this project enough.

DLW

This is a really nice sounding pedal. It's fun to tweak.

Nice job on the build. Very clean!

diablochris6

I dig this. The Mutron is a fun circuit. I built one up with the envelope or an LFO, but I bet that random setting is wicked!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here