News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Has anyone seen my solder paste?

Started by madbean, September 01, 2019, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'm not one to give into turrist demands (or tourist demands for that matter) but I really need that solder paste. So, I have prepared a batch of meatballs for the abductor. Tonight I will place them in the backyard per the ransom note and hope for the best.

Normally these are made for the dogs but since they have been eliminated conclusively as suspects I will give them a reprieve.

Leevibe

alanp

... you cook for your dogs?

Wow, Dad used to have a dog, and the only time it got cooked food was when we had leftovers no one wanted.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

madbean

Quote from: alanp on September 04, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
... you cook for your dogs?

Wow, Dad used to have a dog, and the only time it got cooked food was when we had leftovers no one wanted.

Indeed. We found that cooking their meals was much cheaper than buying dog food (and ultimately healthier). We cut our monthly dog food budget in half. About every 5 or 6 days I put a few chicken breasts with peas and carrots in a roaster and let it cook for a few hours. They love it, actually. One of them is getting pretty senior and we are trying to put more weight on her so meatballs are the new thing.

peterc

QuoteWell, the last place I would suspect is behind the toilet in the women's restroom at the local Arby's but I already have a lifetime ban there and I am not going back to jail.

Oh!?
I meant in your house/workshop....
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

lars

Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

peterc

QuoteAffiliation: bizzaraudio.com
What is this? I don't think it was what you intended.

It was inspired by Zappas label Bizzarre. I thought I could adapt and it and screw it up a bit to make the name more interesting.....
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com