News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whole lotta Aion

Started by verr76, September 02, 2019, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verr76

Got these boards some time ago. Finally got around to making  something with them.
Stratus, TS based, went with the optional clipping and "flat mids" toggles.
Crescent, Crunch Box with optional 18v charge pump, also added.
Vector, Deep blue delay. Added a volume control or you might say boost. This one doesn´t have the mod onboard, but it should :wink:

Hobbyist builder/seller at FPFFX.

Drew Hallenbeck

Very tidy in there!
How do you like using the MLCC caps in place of the more typical box-film type?
I've been considering doing the same but haven't tried yet. Still just have a bunch of the usual smaller values....
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

verr76

Thanks.
Haven't had a problem yet... Not serious anyway. I first started with an assortment pack from eBay. I think there were a couple of bad ones, but that was out of a couple of hundred. No noise issues other than the usual if it's a high gain distorsion. Although, it's always good practice measuring them, but hey.. I think it was Brian Wampler ( or at least the meme I saw was of Brian, haha) that said there is no mojo, just part tolerance.

diablochris6

Clean build inside and great circuit choice. That be a great box to have when you Don't want to lug a pedal board to a gig.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

verr76

Thanks Diablo.. that's exactly what it's for. The name Bone Box comes from "hueso" (bone in Spanish) .. term some musicians use to call a paid gig, or maybe a job that's not your usual dayjob .