News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I just get my first order, and is being shipped to Mexico JAJAJA,

Started by yanko_mr, November 08, 2011, 02:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yanko_mr

But I moved to US 4 moths ago, my address in my paypal is wrong, I FAIL again, :(.

jkokura

Boy that's frustrating! Is there a way you can get it diverted to where you are now, or forwarded? I hate that you're having such a hard time getting going in this hobby.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

joe*211

I sympathize had that happen to me recently... still had my old job as preferred ship to address...

I still have friends there so was not a biggy for me.  Hope you end up getting your package. Good luck!

yanko_mr

Well I Called USPS and since is international shipping or something and I have no tracking number theres nothing I they can do, so maybe I will go visit my parents in Mexico in January, so i think i will just made another order, but I dont want this to happen again, and I can't change my paypal adress because my bank account is from mexico...

bigmufffuzzwizz

Geez this is bad sounding! Do you have any friends there that can try to get ahold of the package? Or your parents?
I would message/email Madbean and tell him your situation, at least so it doesn't continue in the future. You might have to remind him of your actual shipping address each time you order.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

yanko_mr

The funny part is that my parents are coming next weekend to visit, jaja, but they will not get the package on time, I may go down to Mexico next January but I dont want to wait that long to finish my project...

Myramyd

Next time you place an order from a vendor that uses PayPal, choose the Guest checkout option. That way you can put in whatever info you want. Just ignore where it repeatedly asks you if you want to use your existing PayPal account. That's what I do. Sometimes it's hard to see that option because PayPal strong-arms you into logging in but, you don't have to log in and use the account.

J

yanko_mr